A Primer on the Mass
Time & Location
About the event
This 2-hour discussion will focus on the Mass, the traditions, meanings and symbols.
Get a tour of the Church and get your questions answered such as:
- What is a Mass, what does the word mean and why do we have it?
- When and how is Christ is truly present?
- Why do we do what we do in the Mass?
- How does the Mass relate to Jewish traditions (a little history)?
- Who picks the readings?
- What are the different vestments, vessels and books used in the Mass?
- What are the parts of the Mass and their purpose?
- Why do we sit, stand, sit, stand, kneel, stand, kneel, … ?
Come together for a candid and open discussion about the Mass. For people of all levels of faith knowledge. Join us in our 2-hour session. Tuesday, July 20, 2021 in the Lecture Hall
Please RSVP to attend - space will be limited.